Join the Fishamble family by becoming a Champion today!
For €2500 a year, becoming a Leader of Fishamble helps us deliver an ambitious and impactful programme that reached over 26,000 people, helps us employ around 200 creative professionals, and supports 50% of the writers of new plays on the island of Ireland every year.
If you love new Irish theatre, join Fishamble as a Leader. Your investment in new plays, innovative ways of sharing stories, and in the livelihoods of artists in Ireland, is a unique opportunity to have a special relationship with an award- winning theatre company.
If you would rather join as a Corporate Leader, members of your staff, or clients, will have access to unique theatrical experiences with Fishamble. We would be happy to discuss a bespoke package for your company, which may include add-ons such as training workshops and events just for your company. Being a Leader with Fishamble also will associate your company with Ireland’s only Olivier Award-winning company, and the only one dedicated exclusively to new plays. By being a Corporate Leader, your company will support the arts while engaging your staff.
We are looking for Leaders who are proud supporters of the arts, who believe in the possibilities of theatre that thrives and connects with people, against all the odds. Will our next Leader be you?
By becoming a Leader with Fishamble, you will get:
- Your name listed on our website, printed in our programmes, and printed in published playscripts
- A signed limited edition signed Fishamble playscript from our archive
- Invitations to attend a first rehearsal read-through with cast and creative team (in person or over Zoom)
- Invitations to exclusive Fishamble events, either in person or online (launches, talks, post-show discussions, etc)
- Priority booking and advance information
- 10% discount on playscripts
- An invitation to a special Friends’ event
- 4 tickets to the opening night of ALL Fishamble’s productions. In person this includes the opening night of Fishamble’s main stage production and the following reception, online this includes private links sent to a selection of attendees.
- Two free places on one of Fishamble’s weekend playwriting courses for you or someone you nominate (worth €200 each)
All donations over €250 are eligible for tax relief at a rate of 31% as set out in Finance Act 2013. This tax relief is payable directly to Fishamble. Memberships and associated benefits are valid for 12 months from the date of sign up. Please note tax relief is only available to donors who do not wish to receive benefits or public recognition for their donation.