Join the Fishamble family by becoming a Patron today!
For €500 a year, becoming a Patron of Fishamble helps us deliver an ambitious and impactful programme that reached over 20,000 people, helps us employ around 200 creative professionals, and supports 50% of the writers of new plays on the island of Ireland every year.
By becoming a Patron of Fishamble, you will:
- have your name listed on our website, printed in our programmes, and printed in published playscripts
- receive a limited edition signed playscript from our archive
- 2 tickets to any Fishamble production throughout the year
- attend a special first rehearsal read-through with cast and crew
- get invitations to exclusive Fishamble events (launches, talks, post-show discussions, etc)
- receive priority booking and advance information on upcoming events
- get a 10% discount on playscripts when ordered through Fishamble
- receive 2 tickets to the opening night of Fishamble’s main stage production
- be invited to the opening night reception with the creative team
- receive an invitation to a special Friends’ event
All donations over €250 are eligible for tax relief at a rate of 31% as set out in Finance Act 2013. This tax relief is payable directly to Fishamble. Memberships and associated benefits are valid for 12 months from the date of sign up. Please note tax relief is only available to donors who do not wish to receive benefits or public recognition for their donation.